Friday, April 30, 2010

Surprised !!!!!....not so surprised la..

Fred Perry oh Fred Perry..i bought a gift for hubby's birthday (next week).Its supposed to be a surprise gift because normally when it comes to birthday, both of us will ask for what we want and basically no surprise in that context.So i've decided to buy one and wrap it nicely so that he will be noticed that I am able to throw something for him....Well ..well..well...my mistakes..(i ambil gambar the gift and biar jer kat dalam phone tu)..when suddenly hubby took the handphone because he's digging something inside...i memang lupa I took the gift photo..just let it be when my husband showed it to me and said:



" Eh b...ape ni??????hadiah i ke ni ?? bestnye??? mana??? nak tengok please???"



then i was stunned and looked at him with a mind wandering searching for ideas or "tipu helah berkesan" to avoid his questions....I am so trying to make a normal face but he keeps smiling at me with his cute making faces (memang x mampula nak menipu OK)....we both tergelak2 and I siap pukul2 manja lagi sbb geram ok..!!!!!so since hubby persuaded dilligently ..i gave up and just hand over the gift to him..utterly frustated ...baru la nak buat surprised..



But he did so called "surprised" with the gift though its a week earlier..hugs ..hugs and kiss.. kiss.. for the lovely wife :)





(from big ben to kuala lumpur)

4 comments: