Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ole-Ole from Harrods :)




My time is fully occupied this Ramadhan. Can't get ample time to write or think what to write.Typical me ;).

My cousins who spending their holiday in Malaysia, brought these ole-ole for me. From London to be exact. But in Malaysia, we still can get Harrods souvenirs at KLCC. Been there and MasyaAllah..the price is so ridiculous. If sesekali i'm craving for the white choc & macadamia or choc coated chunk biccies, i'll just crash my wallet..errr my husband's wallet hehe.

I think Harrods, do have an influence over product packaging. Hence, the food seems palatable to me..most of them :)

I know exactly where to put all these stuffs. InsyaAllah will be moving to the new house soon..Can't wait to embelish my living room with these tiny ornaments :).

Till then, InsyaAllah.

2 comments: