Thursday, December 16, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcake @The Coffee Bean

Don't you just love desserts?? who doesn't? The feeling of love and sweetness lushly melted in your mouth are simply divine. I always love to try confectioneries and sweets from other cafes i visited. Now I'm doing my first ever food review on sweets that i ever tasted. Sounds like a sedulous business going on ..nahhh...it just a small comments and opinion ..well this is a matter of occupying my spare time at home before i get myself busy with my work.







Red Velvet Cupcake from The Coffee Bean



Look at the picture below? Tempted ? Are you sure? Well I bought this when I'm super craving for red velvet cake. Yes, i can bake one, but it's totally different ya..i mean the feeling. Sometimes you just had enough doing things on your own and demand for someone else to do for you. So I went to Coffee Bean cause i knew they serve red velvet cake. For those who familiar with the cafe, they actually produced slices of red velvet cake with coconut garnish prior..Now they said they only produce red velvet cuppies as per below. Correct me if i'm mistaken.



Ok for me the price quite cheap and affordable .. I think it cost you less than RM5 per pc. The cake itself quite dry. I prefer the cake to be a lilttle bit more moist. Not too red and that's fine for me as I don't really love the fact that I'm put too much red food colouring in my mouth. Red velvet but not bloody red velvet :). The taste is just fine, not that sweet though..but kinda dissappointed with the topping as I think it's too little to accomodate the cake portion..and it is not really cream cheese on top..emm I don't know.. I would prefer creamy cheese frosting covered on top of the cupcake.

Have a try then :)








Don't forget the drinks. My oldtime favourite "pure chocolate ice blended". Not really a coffee lover..so i forgo the coffee base but I'm good in preparing them, not to mentioned i still remember the coffee machine is called "portafilter" (I used to work part time there..so don't play-play huhu )


2 comments:

  1. i love sunrise! sedap..
    eh, ingatkan promo red velvet ni dah habis..alamak kena pegi la, keira.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunrise is refreshing :)love it too.. i went last week, Christmas promo kot...tryla sbb cheap huhu

    ReplyDelete