Friday, May 13, 2011

On a beautiful birthday weekend

Apparently I managed to kidnap my husband somewhere on his birthday last Saturday. I just feel culpable as charged for not taking him anywhere on his birthday this year as I know I will take-off up in the sky on my birthday this coming June, InsyaAllah. And of course when he persistently asked what he will receive on his birthday, I just can’t help it even I’m in the middle of everything (the never-ending tasks at office).

Off we went to Universal Studio Singapore which I thought had so much fun to offer. Yes for those who opt for a day trip, this short getaway definitely a perfecto (I’m from Melaka so you can do the math). Gracias to my lovely Miss S for purchased the ticket earlier otherwise we will end up stand in line forever. (Do take note for those wished-for to go, buy your ticket earlier either online or u can simply get it from wisma genting in KL). (Ticket -weekend $72)

Yes, we decide on for driving there for a better maneuver here in there. Utterly, the parking part will cause a hole in your pocket; approximately RM 63 ($26) max after conversion.

Definitely our knight in shining armor will be the GPS :)...it is cool anyway, just to have a small pocket device that can direct you anyway. Brilliant invention I must say.

Back to the Universal Studio, I love this place undeniably will come back again :). The best thing about it, despite the colossal amount of visitors in a day, they manage to keep the toilet part grime- less. ..Cliché? Not really, it does impinge your mood on a vacation when you spot filth toilet. Not that I really a germ freak, but in certain conditions I do mind:).

and the roller coaster ride...Only Allah knows what I feel inside :) (I had overcome my fear factor )



Ok I better keep the excitement low for those who haven’t and wish to go.



Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment