Monday, March 14, 2011

Mac -a- roon

Macaroon have become the latest hit in Malaysia. This sweet tooth has replacing the cupcakes frenzy with it's colourful, chic and petite look. I've tried my first macaroon here in Malaysia at Whisk cafe ,Empire Subang. Don't be surprised, the price will cost you around RM2 per pc. Googled the infamous macaroon from Laduree and ya, it has flavours of macaroon that can statisfied your craving. But I am afraid we don't have one here in Malaysia, soon perhaps :).








I tried baking one, and yes please don't ask me the recipe coz it turns out to be a disaster (for me) and the texture not really into my expectation. I should enroll a class then. Noticed one cafe at Solaris do provide the class for macaroon making.

Presenting .....




Strawberry macaroon

No comments:

Post a Comment