Monday, March 7, 2011

P.A.V.L.O.V.A

Have u ever tried pavlova? I did and the taste not really into my liking, probably u can taste and smell the egg white.But with the combination of whipped cream, grated chocalate and fresh strawberries, i can afford to dig in. Yes, i do like the crunchy crust and soft marshmellow interior, but overall pavlova has been overrated hehe, for me and the price is highly ridiculous. I mean, well u just need the egg whites, caster sugar, vanilla extract and and lil bit of vinegar n corn starch (meringue)

how hard can that be ??


Yesterday pavlova @ DELICIOUS midvalley


3 comments:

  1. Akak dgr org ckp delicious mmg tak delicious. Try pavlova from Alexis. I loike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats rite! price kat delicious mmg byk yg ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak yaya: really? tula next time boleh try there.

    Arash: indeed, ridiculous hehe

    ReplyDelete