Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Being spoiled

Yes..i consider myself as a spoiled child..but never took it for granted..being blessed to have parents that do care a lot....i know that i've been overindulged by them.this entry tribute to my father for always there for me and my family..Mak said abah bila dengan anak-anak dia "cair"...:)

Just wanted to share whenever i'm home, abah will bought fresh fish n seafood for me to bring back..(so that his daughter can cook for her husband)..and mak pulak ada sahaja bekal or lauk...

Memang best being pampered n spoiled this way :)..

Example :Flashing back when i'm in secondary school..abah will send me back to the hostel after the weekend off..and after he went back home i do realised that i left my toothbrush at home..i called him..and you know what he did..he came back to the school just for sending me the toothbrush..

Spoiled haa !!!!...don't blamed me for that :)..abah treated the same way to the rest ..





picture above..abah choosing the squid for his daughter who does not want to get her hand smelly huhu...(Pasar Ikan Kg Sempang..time taken 5 pm. ikan baru naik !!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. aaahh..bestnye being spoiled. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..dear i'm blessed..how's ur sabah trip?
    pampering urself with the wind there??

    ReplyDelete