Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Military Style !!!!!!



I had an intense workout this evening. I desperately need to get rid all the "excess baggages" that really weigh me down. A military style and hell ya it was so undescribable. Though it was only 30 mins workout i do feel the sore especially on the thighs and i knew it is just a basic training imposed to me but still, I keep whining during the session..

Venue: In the room (no fan no aircond)
The trainer: Mr Husband :)
Equipment: Mentally prepared (U gonna be tortured)-this what my trainer said to me ok!!
( and yoga mat in case u do not want to have backache lying on the floor)


He is so serious nak keep saying.." Jangan gelak2 b" "Jangan Main2"..takut sey !!!!!

(100 push up for a beginner like me ????? and 100 squats exercises ???U gotta be kidding man)-

Ok , i had dizzy spell right afterwards..Most probably because of dehydration..and yes this is followed by nausea and vomitting. My trainer with no mercy said " baru sikit dah muntah, I dulu kena lagi teruk bawah matahari , menggigil kaki semua"..

Hey i am your wife ok not a soldier ..!!!!


ok rehat seminggu dari exercise boleh???? coz i lost 1.5 kilo for that hehe


p/s : teringin nak join original bootcamp :) can I??

2 comments:

  1. wohoo not for me! I sayang lemak2 I hehe (malas sebenarnya)
    1.5 kg for 100 push up? hebat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha not just 100 push up ada 4 more styles yg i xigt nama dia..ala u sudah kurus harus syg lemak :)

    ReplyDelete