Tuesday, October 5, 2010

back & forth :)


I've been longing to write again..Fuuh!!! these few days or weeks after raya never been easier. Invitations, weddings, open houses and the utmost one I have to complete my thesis and Alhamdulillah..I managed to pull through..


Latest catch up news, my husband and i were so excited that we are going to move into our new crib soon..not that later, probably earlier next year, InshaAllah. So we're super duper bz in making decision what's to load in the new house. For the time being we just focussing on the essentials part for the house especially the safety measures.

Yes, this is our first house, and we're so thrilled to experiment with the colours and interior thingy. Lucky me, my husband is so helpful and creative in making the say..ooh and he is so calculative. He even got three quotations for the grills. Typical businessman haa !!!.

I am sure there will be no major renovation taking place despite the kitchen installation process.. Thinking of black , grey n white then..emm still comtemplating ..sometimes u just can't make up your mind due to overloading graphics in the magazines aight ??
Browsing the net and i found this lovely masterpiece


picture courtesy by Ralph Lauren Home
cantik kan??

3 comments:

  1. deco cantek2 pastu invite kami dtg sambil makan cake..huhu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ernie: cantik and harganya pun sgt cantik :)

    Arash: insyaAllah..tu la x sabar nk bt hs warming boleh? verangan je lebih i ni

    ReplyDelete