Saturday, October 23, 2010

VIVA FOREVER

Finally the wait is over. The most anticipated day was gone. Alhamdulilah, confronted the examiner during my VIVA wasn't that bad at all. Or I might say it was a combination of bitter sweet moment ever. The bitter was when i badly infected by dry cough and running nose . I even started my presentation with " pardon me with my voice as I uhuk..uhuk..uhuk"..haha kinda embarasing moment when the examiner told me to have a drink..and the sweet one is thinking the rest were just history :). As mentioned by my supervisor who always be inspiring, " have u ever imagined to write and produced this paper..all the effort u have put through ".
Yeah, never thought its over, but still i got some corrections to settle before I can get my scroll ..again hehe..




p/s: my cough is getting worst ever. Scared me to death as I really can't even sleep at night..(I am battling with excessive coughing & vomitting in the night . I need a healthy body to do all day errands.)

1 comment: