Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chocolate Apple Crumble



This was my baking project lastweek. Considering I've the ingredients (not thet complete though. hehe) in my pantry, the process wasn't difficult at all. Cooking and baking are like an art, you are free to dwell with it. Who cares if it turns upside-down albeit the taste is something you can't resist. It's all about experimenting with your inner creativity and translate it on a piece of decent plate for you and your loved one. Yes, baking and cooking are some sort of therapy for me, whenever I'm in a gloomy mode, I'll just switch on my baking mode to make myself smile :)
Ok, here it goes how to make a simple and decent chocolate apple crumble ..my version yea !!! :)

1. Peel the apples and cut into chunks (smaller chunks if you want)


2. Sprinkle over coarse brown sugar and mix it well


3. Chocolate chunk instead of blackberries or raspberry


4. Mix the crumble and put on top of the bowl (comprises butter, coarse sugar and flour)


5. Baked in the oven for 25 min-30 min max and served with thickend cream

No comments:

Post a Comment