Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Update !!!!


Hola, been away for a while..now i'm blogging live from my new humble crib. Me, waiting for the grill men doing their last work on my house. The house seems very dusty albeit the floor cleaning processes took place last weekend. Hate it when you step onto the floor and and you still can feel the dust stuck on your feet. Guess it will be a never-ending chores for me then..mopping, cleaning and cleaning again huhu.

Ok little upadate on my schedule last weekend:

My time was fully occupied with house cleaning on saturday and sunday as well.

Me fulfilling cake and cuppies order from my friend who tied the knot last sunday. Alhamdulillah managed to bake and decorate my first fondant cake ..I think it was a success for an amature like me hehe :). My mum helped me a lot with the ideas and she even assisted me "sepit" the fondant to shape it into a flower look a-like. So enjoy the pictures :)



Look at those tiny little fondant flowers on the edge of the cake..my mum did that. Comel kan???
3 tier wedding cake (RV) and cuppies (Chocolate)


1 comment:

  1. hebat ok! don't forget my RVC hihi..and how about the tie rack scarf, kalau dah ada khabar berita bgtau la i huhu

    ReplyDelete