Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Congratulations Dr.Mimi

I am so excited to receive the news..my sister officially a Doctor now..we are so proud of you dear..(tumpang happy for you)



Abah and Mak should be in tears now.I am sure they can't keep smiling for the whole day..Syukran Ya Allah for blessing our family..



See..adding you as a doctor in the family would be great !!!! Your graduation shall be an inspiration for me to complete my master and for others, aniey, paat and aji..your turn afterwards ya !!!



A little peptalk to all my siblings and also to me...whatever you do in life please..



Remember Allah



Remember Mak and Abah



Remember your family



God bless us...



(i feel tears in my eyes) happy ok !!!!







picture taken during my wedding

3 comments:

  1. thanks kaklong. thanks doakan ami. ami akan slalu ingat pesan kaklong. love u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog baru kah? btw, congrats! stdy mana dulu? yg convo aritu adik mana satu? confused..hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha baru jugala :) ths is my first sister..yg convo hr tu my second sister (diploma)..ada 5 semunya :) 3gals 2 boys

    ReplyDelete