Monday, March 15, 2010

Gunung Nuang Expedition

Gunung Nuang expedition was a success.Though it was an adhoc planned, i'm so thrilled that everything went well.I've mentioned it in FB that most of my family had their own planned that weekend so thanks to "anie" who invited me to join her and the friends for this hiking trip.


The day before, "anie" and I were busy looking for our hiking gear. We do not want to get our jogging shoes get swamped in the mud so we've decided to buy this "Foo Keong" shoes. Anie said she wore that while playing hockey back in school...RM 12 ok..so if anything happens i'll just throw it away :)


Anie woke early that morning to prepare our lunch..beehoon goreng )yummm!!! sedap u :)..thanks dear..so from anie's house there are 4 of us, anie, aful (anie's bro) ,zul (aful's friend) and me .

8.43 a.m
We left home and gathered at Kajang to meet anie's friends.The hiking started at 8.43 (if i've not mistaken)..there are 10 of us basically including a doctor and a nurse :)...so the journey started, and heading to the pit stop (camp lolo).We don't up to the peak because it was just for fun and for stamina only...but still..jauh juga..


The first 20-30 mins of the journey we had to stop because anie wasn't feeling that good.Maybe becauce of the gases in her stomach..(including not enough sleep)..She throwed out and was almost give up :)..(i'm almost relinquish too)..but luckily we have pakcik who so called cheering us up and bear with us :)



When anie trying to get herself better, i noticed that i feel something in my pants..tickling so i squeezed it and in the second i know that i get sucked by a "pacat".Right away i rolled my pants up to my knee and see..the "pacat" is enjoying sucking my sweet blood..eeeee....!!! (Geli ok)

Panic attacked.. !!!!!and pakcik asked me to put my saliva on the "pacat"..i can't even do that..it really gives me a fright..Luckily anie's bro aful bring his cigar...now i know that the flame from the tobacco will make the "pacat" detached.
Googled it and read that "pacat" can also be removed by apply salt, alcohol, lemon or insects repellent to the area.So next time be prepared ya!!!!..(emmm..i wonder why i'm the only 1 getting "pacat" bites.....ooooowwwwhhh..(cannot imagine la).


12.00 pm
Then we continued our hiking until we reached LOLO camp..( mandi2..and feel the soothing sounds of the waterfall).. calm and tranquil..i can't remember when i had this feeling..10 years back perhaps..

Almost an hour n half up they..having our snacks and lunch we packed and get ready to move down :)..yeahhh nak balik dah..

1.30 p.m
The going down process was a bit tricky for me..i'm not sure why..climbing i'm ok with it..going down...aahhh my legs are very sore..too much pressures on my toe..so it delays my walk frequently.

4.35 p.m
Alhamdulillah safely reached the "dataran"..kakiku sangat sakit ok!!!!
So i'm very proud of myself ..utterly proud :)at first i thought i will keep myself for half way only . underestimates me .. my stamina??? emmm rated 7/10..and mental wise!!!! 8.5/10 huhu...ok kan for a person who did hiking 10 years back (Gunung Datuk)..

emm..looking forward for the next activity..Hubby said water rafting !!!!

JUM....


p/s/....dress definitely NOT to impress (my comot version)

3 comments:

  1. wahhh active lg korg ek..bestnye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anie (Anee laaaa..) ;)March 16, 2010 at 5:50 AM

    well put! rasa mcm seksa tp bila smpi rasa lega sngat tengok air yg sejuk tu..

    love-hate relationship la dengan gunung nuang ni..hehe

    next : broga hill and bukit tabur k!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak hernee: ala first time pun panjat memanjat ni since uitm..syeda la yg ajak

    anee:oops sorry..ok insyalh kita pergi ..best2 i dah google memeg cantik

    ReplyDelete