Thursday, March 18, 2010

From Bandoeng with Love :)

What a grateful feeling when someone went abroad and brought you something :)..macam budak2 because everytime my parents balik dari holiday, i've always can't wait to dig into their luggage..hehe thinking what they bought for me and my siblings..


So this time, i received ole-ole from bandoeng.Now i have my baju raya..2 pieces for each of us (my two sisters)..and ya a linen fabric for hubby (kena tempah la nanti for shirt).


since i'm the one who is staying nearby ..i got the chance to choose first..sorry girls !!!!(my sisters) ..but no worries..yang tinggal still, semua cantik2..rambang mata nak pilih ..all the indonesian embroidery.. neat beautiful and cheap !!!..


cantik tak ???? :)

4 comments:

  1. cantik.. ani cop yg biru 2.. haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are mine dear hehe..u n mimi pun dapt sama..colour je lain sikit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik...wah bestnye dah ada plan for raya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ernie:thanks..tu la my mum dah beli siap2..simpan for rayala :)

    ReplyDelete