Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TIERACK OH TIERACK

It is a TIERACK frenzy here in Malaysia. Most people here are aware of this particular brand nowadays. Product range: tie, shawls, gloves, handbags, wallet, etc and especially the well known scarves (oblong, square and neck). I am sure those career women who loves to look chic, slick and style will prefer this scarf because of the designs and of course it is made in Italy (grinned :). I was introduced to this brand when i was in primary school i guess..Having relatives staying in London make it possible for me to have a few collection !! Since that I always fond to wear this..wherenever i go i'll make sure to grab one from my wardrobe to suits my dress..and i am enjoying the moment with my Tierack enormously heheh..Until now my husband always approved this scarf compared to Ariani type..but i loves Ariani scarf too..easy and comfy.


Back to my TIERACK ..because of the humongous response to this brand i've decided to open up an online blog selling these scarves back in early 2009 and Alhamdulillah the acceptance were beyond expectation. But if you ask me what cause the silence of my blogshop..Well, first i guess i'm kinda busy with all the daunting tasks now and I am afraid I am not able to cater all the needs. Second there are too many blogs selling so i'll rather enjoying my eyes looking at others'.


For myself i fancy those chiffon type rather than the satin perhaps my head is more manageable with something flowy and i can style it easily.But still i do have few satins collection..I guess the design is irressistable, can't help myself not to own it :).
Well for this entry i have a major problem..i encountered burning my fav TIERACK scarf ..Poor me :(.. it wasn't my fault it was the iron though..there it goes..A hole in the scarf!!!!!..Lucky me i still can fold it and wear it ..so next time when you see me with this scarf on my head..please be sssshhhhh !!!!



4 comments:

  1. sis! how come bley terbakar lak nih..panas sgt ek the iron..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. iron tu memang problemla..panas sgt ..letak jer terus berlubang..x sempat nak buat pape..aduh sedih

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoiiii..cian...sila minta yg baru dari boy..huhu

    ReplyDelete