Thursday, January 6, 2011

"2011 "

The most anticipated moment has arrived. I'm officially an employee now, no more staying at home alone feel bad and mourn about it. I'm welcoming 2011 with a new spirit and hoping for a positive attitude throughout the years coming, InsyaAllah.

Ushering our new year celebration, hubby and I were headed to Singapore, not really a vacation though as it was merely for a wedding invitation but we managed to sneak out and wandered along the infamous "Orchard Road" indulging our eyes on those designers' brand which I think, too good to be true :). Too bad, i forgot to bring my camera and can only snapped few pictures using my uncle's. I wonder when i can get all the soft copies since I'm fully employed now hehe. Talking about our Singapore trip definitely a good way to boost my mood for working life.

Vacation?????? I know I've been bragging about our Istanbul trip early this year (in the FB, I mean), unfortunately we were out of luck this time. Too many errands to occupied at the end of year 2010 and having a long journey vacay is not really a good choice for us, especially with the "moving to a new house thingy" lots of $$$$ need to splurge.

Back to the wedding I attended..01/01/11, was such a beautiful ceremony between "Hisham Zain & Nona Kirana", I'm flattered when the groom thanked me n hubby in his speech for coming, :) Happy beautiful life ahead you both. Congratulations on your wedding. If happened you guys read this, thank u so much for the hospitality and the treat. The food was awwwwesome !!!!!.

p/s: Nona Kirana is one of MediaCorp (Singapore) personalities, DJ and TV presenter :). Below is their pre-wedding MV which I linked from the youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment