Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Superwoman"



Thinking of her, my highest deepest respect to a lady I called "mak"for being such a good wife and mother....U are a Superwoman..Suddenly I miss my mum. It is not she's staying thousand miles away from me but since I resumed working, I hardly going back (I went home every weekend fyi). Honestly, I skipped cooking couple of times or even more for the past 3 weeks of my working life and ya, I suffered from viral fever that weaken my whole body. And a wheezing cough never been easier. I never felt so paralysed... Enough said!!!

My mother enjoyed cooking, even for a simple dish, and I just wanna be like her albeit she has piles of daunting task at work to be settled. Occasionally she loves to make pizza and because of that, I try to make one I mean two (plates) for my husband. All from scratch, I mean the dough :). Alhamdulillah, "menjadi".

My version of plate pizza


Topping: Pasta /Barbecue sauce for the spread, slices of courgette/ zucchini, chicken sausage, fresh tomatoes, button mushroom and grated mozarella cheese
Hot from oven.


For the dough receipe I'm using as per attached here . Have a try then !!!!




2 comments: