Sunday, January 16, 2011

"The Garden"


What to decide on a simple concept for a wee space in our garden never been easier. But I leave it to my dearie to decide as he loves gardening so much??? emmm :). One thing we need to consider is type of grass for our lawn. It must requires a very minimal maintenance cost since both of us are working, therefore what's the best is pearl grass.


Seriously carpet-grass looks very smooth and lush, but demanding truely effort as it tends to grow and the colour could turn from lush green to yellow. As compare to pearl-grass its a versatile lawn grass and requires no cutting. But I don't know, up to your preferences. To be honest if I am that good and " rajin" i definitely choose the lush carpet grass for my lawn..Hehehe , just my say :)

Our humble garden before the planting process


Day-1 after the process taken place ..simple je :)
(need colours i think, white, pink, purple, red flowers)




No comments:

Post a Comment